One more day until we get on a plane to China! It's already been
a busy morning. J has been complaining of a sore and slightly
swollen heel since the weekend. So, we went to the doctor
yesterday and for x-rays today. Initially I was told the heel
did in fact have fracture only to be told sorry, it was a growth plate.
Talk about head spinning. Just as I had accepted the fact that he
had a fractured heel and we would not be here to help him deal with
it, they came back in to say, sorry, our bad. Totally not complaining.
I'm actually thanking God for watching over J and protecting him.
So, we're almost packed. Finishing up last minute things to get ready.
In the meantime, we have guitar lessons, an orthodontist visit, and
Confirmation class this evening. Whew, maybe the long plane
ride is just what I need! ;-)
We would truly appreciate prayers for safe travels, and for our
daughter waiting for us. We also ask that you keep the boys and
my mom in your prayers as well.
We look forward to sharing this journey with all of you!
3 comments:
Definitely praying for you and your whole family Bev! Have fun and good luck! I hope all goes as smoothly as possible.
Our prayers are with all of you. Can't wait to meet Q!
My prayer is for you to have a safe trip and for your boys and Grandma back home to be in GOD'S care while you are away from home...Take care..GOD BLESS YOU .....RELAX and enjoy your trip!!! Love ya!!!!
Post a Comment