Wednesday, February 2, 2011

What We've Been Up To


A little of this.....




and this, plus the garage.   This southern born and bred girl didn't
know what a roof rake was until this week.  I wish I could say I didn't
know how to use one, but now I do.  It's just as much fun as raking
leaves....NOT!  There's one good thing about all this snow...
the workout my arms/abs have gotten over the past month.
Who needs Jillian when you've got a good snowfall to clean up
every few days!

So now we have even more snow in our front and backyard.  We really don't
have room for anymore snow.  As you can see from the pics below, the piles are
 taller than our kids... and in some parts of the yard the piles are taller than S & me!




D & J in the front yard.




Below is a picture of the backyard.



Our dog, Jake, loves the piles in the backyard as now he
can see what's going on in the frontyard with ease.  There's
even a place by the gate where the snow is so high that he can walk right over the
edge if he isn't careful.

We love the snow, but really....we've had enough and we can't wait for spring!

No comments: